Phone: +34 931 125 423
Join My LinkedIn Network
SIMONE GUAGLIANONE (FOUNDING PARTNER)
SIMONE GUAGLIANONE (PARTNER)
Simone Guaglianone is licensed to practice law in Spain and in Italy. He is a founding partner in Intlaw and has extensive experience in advising national and multinational companies on Corporate/Commercial matters including Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Restructuring, and Corporate Finance. He is expert in delivering legal advice to entrepreneurs and investors on corporate strategy and strategic alliances.
As director of Intlaw’s Angel Law department he is part of the startup evaluation committee. As a result of his international training undertaken with the Italian firm Chiomenti Studio Legale in New York he has advised numerous companies on various matters ranging from incorporation to international disinvestment.
Simone has participated in many notable transactions in a range of industrial and service sectors. He is also Company Secretary/on the Board of Directors of different national and international companies and organisations.
- Colegio de Abogados de Barcelona ICAB- (Barcelona Bar Association)
- Colegio de Abogados de Roma
- International Bar Association
- Law degree from Università degli Studi di Roma “La Sapienza”
- Erasmus Program, University of Uppsala
- Law degree from University of Castilla y la Mancha
- Masters from University Pompeu Fabra
- Doctoral Candidate at University Pompeu Fabra