Our litigation practice embraces all types of corporate and commercial disputes and all related issues. We act in Civil and Criminal Litigations, employment law litigation, disputes involving trusts and estates as well as all bankruptcy-related proceedings. In addition to ordinary civil proceedings, our forensic practice regularly involves pursuing enforcement action, seeking interlocutory remedies (attachments and other interim measures and precautionary measures) as well as representing our clients in international legal assistance, and administrative proceedings.
We represent clients before all courts and administrative authorities in Spain. Our resources allow us to handle all kinds of disputes efficiently, from routine matters to large and complex multinational litigation. Depending on the needs of the case, our team works with specialists from various practice areas.
- Domestic and international corporate and commercial litigation
- White collar crime
- Advice on dispute resolution strategies
- Administrative proceedings
- Legal defense of contentious administrative litigation proceedings before all judicial bodies
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments
- International judicial assistance
- Protection of fundamental laws: honour, privacy and own image.
- Intellectual property: laws relating to musical and audiovisual works. Infringement of intellectual property rights. Plagiarism.
- Electronic fraud. Internet fraud. Leakage of information. Trademark misuse.
- Proceedings to recover domains before the WIPO.
- Liability: Liability for defective products. Pecuniary liability of public administrations. Non-contractual liability.
- Real estate and business: construction defects. Construction faults. Proceedings in terms of licenses, sanctions, sealing of establishments, etc.
- Arbitration proceedings, both domestic and International (Civil and Commercial Court of Arbitration, Chamber of Commerce, Institutional Arbitration, etc.)
- Eviction proceedings
- Criminal proceedings