Our restructuring and insolvency team has extensive experience in all aspects of domestic and cross-border restructurings and insolvency matters from application to declaration of bankruptcy until its conclusion. Our bankruptcy law specialists have participated in the bankruptcy proceedings of important companies both in the protection of the interests of the company facing difficulties as well as of its creditors.
- Composition proceedings
- Preparation, processing and legal management of bankruptcy proceedings
- Fraudulent conveyance actions
- Enforcement of securities
- Creditors’ claims in bankruptcy
- Directors and officers liability claims
- Negotiation with financial bodies and other creditors
- Preparation, processing and legal management of bankruptcy proceedings.
- Consultancy and negotiation with Bankruptcy Administrators, depositaries, liquidators and commissioners