Phone: +34 931 125 423
Join My LinkedIn Network
ENRIQUE GARCÍA ECHEGOYEN (OF COUNCIL)
Enrique García Echegoyen is a lawyer specialized in the field of labor law, he has more than 30 years of professional experience. Although he acts in all types of proceedings in the field of labour jurisdiction, his activity focuses on providing legal assistance to multinational and national companies, both public and private, operating in different professional sectors, including haute couture, transport, banking and services.
Enrique has an extensive experience in the legal defence of CEOs, top managers, and members of management boards.
He has been teaching for more than 25 years. He his profesor at law with the leading universities in Catalonia and with the General Council of the Judiciary of Spain.
- Member of the Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB) since 1987.
- Vice-president of the Labour Law section of the Barcelona Bar Association since 2009.
- President of the Labour Law section of the Barcelona Bar Association since 2019.
- Director of the Master of Labor Law at Campus ICAB since 2004.
- Member of the Governing Council of the School of Legal Practice of the Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB).
- Degree in Law, University of Barcelona; 1985
- Diploma in Administration Staff, International Bussines School, Barcelona; 1990