Our tax team advises and represents our Spanish and international clients on all matters related to direct and indirect taxes, customs duties, and other levies.
We act for corporations and individuals, financial institutions, institutional and private investors, partnerships, trusts, estates, and foundations. We aim to provide our clients with optimal and stable solutions tailored to their needs within the framework of domestic and international fiscal laws and treaties.
- General business and transaction structuring
- Corporate and individual tax planning
- Double taxation issues
- Financial institutions and products
- Executive compensation
- Family wealth and estate planning
- Indirect taxes
- Tax advice for expatriates and inpatriates, including transferring tax residence to Spain
- Tax Administration verification and investigation procedures
- Procedures before revenue collection bodies
- Tax appeal procedures of all kinds before regional tax appeal boards and the Central Tax Appeal Board: filing claims, allegations.
- Contentious-administrative proceedings before all levels of court (superior courts of justice, the National Court, and the Supreme Court): having claims and appeals of all kinds heard