We advise and represent both national and international companies and entrepreneurs, in all legal aspects of their business activity.
We stand out for our international experience acquired working many years in complex domestic and cross-border transactions.
The lawyers in our Corporate/M&A and Commercial practice advise on corporate transactions, mainly mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investments, corporate restructurings and collaboration agreements.
- General Corporate Law
- Mergers and acquisitions: LBO, MBO, MBI, BIMBO
- Due-diligence procedures
- Structuring transactions
- Drafting and negotiating agreements for mergers and acquisitions, spin-offs and dispositions
- Transfers of assets and businesses
- Joint ventures and alliances
- Incorporation of new entities
- Drafting of Article of association
- Shareholder Agreements
- Commercial contracts (Agency agreements, distributions,franchiseing, etc.)
- Responsibility, appointment and dismissal of directors
- Foreign investments in Spain and Spanish investments abroad
- Protection of the interests and rights of shareholders
- Corporate funding and structured funding
- Specific funding structures
- Unfair competition and Antitrust
- Banking and Insurance